Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back to Blogging




Finally I got things working again. They kept my computer 2 weeks and fixed it in like 2 hours. I think they forgot about it even though I was calling them. It was an electrical part so all my data was saved. Now I have my program to automatically back up my data and my external hard drive to put it on. It was funny when I picked it up. He put it in my front seat and seat belted it in. I was going to take a pic of it like that but I got it out and plugged it in and forgot. I felt like I needed an additional carseat to bring it home from the hospital.
Now back to quilting. I have been working on my christmas quilt. A bargello heart, one of my favorite patterns. Our guild party is tuesday. I hate hand stitching my binding down so I waited till the last minute. I challenged everyone to make a christmas quilt last year, have it finished , and bring it this year for show and tell. I think I might get a few bad looks if I did not have mine done! I also made these really cute pin cushions for prizes. I will post them tomorrow.
Song of the day: "These Dreams" by Heart

No comments: