Friday, May 8, 2009

My New Toy





I didn't plan on waiting that long to show you what I got in Paducah. My internet has been out and it took forever for Comcast to get to my house. I guess with all of the storms we have had in the last 2 weeks they have been slammed, so they say! We had to get a new modem and a new wireless router. It was not fun being without it. I look so many things up on the computer. At least I have had time to play with my toy.
It is the Accuquilt fabric cutter. I have cut out 2 quilt tops. I am also making jelly rolls of my hand dyed fabric. So I have cut almost 50 yards of fabric into 2 1/2 inch strips. It was awesome to have for that. I think I am going to love it.
Song of the day: "Let Me Entertain You" by Robbie Williams

1 comment:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

Wow now that sounds really handy.