Thursday, June 4, 2009

Back From Florida






Me and the kids had a great time. We went to Dunnellon, Crystal River, Homosassa Springs, Sarasota, and ended the trip back in Gainesville. We visited with family, dug for arrowheads, went for a pontoon boat ride in CR, photographed manatees in the park and out in the wild, fished in the ocean, and rode horses. I had the best nights sleep when we got home. I was tired!!!
I did not realize my son would have such a good time fishing. If we lived on the water I think he would go out everyday. He is ready to go back. My daughter wants to move back down after college. I am just happy to visit.
Song of the day: "Suddenly I See" by KT Tunstall

1 comment:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for stopping by my blog =)