Wednesday, January 28, 2009

One Down



I finished quilting my homespun top today. Now it will have to sit until I can get my cutting table up. I do not have the binding for it. That is ok, if I could get about 4 or 5 quilts quilted while I am under construction I could do all the bindings at once.
They are coming tomorrow to get the drywall done. My garage is freezing and so is my studio because cold air is getting in without our insulation. The painters are set up for next week. I am going to paint it Latte from Restoration Hardware. That is the same color I did the bath which is right next to it. I need to go look at track lighting. I want black or oil rubbed bronze. I heard all of the Home Depot Expos are going out of business so I will look there first.
Song of the day: "Just Dance" by Lady GaGa & Colby O'Donis

2 comments:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

That is a really pretty quilt. It looks old. I hope you can get some great deals shopping. I love going outta business sales.

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

Hope you have a great weekend.