Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Next In Line




This will be the next quilt I put on the long arm. It has been finished for about 3 years. I love the pink and green. It probably has the most machine applique I have done so far in a quilt. It should have already been done but I have been entertaining company. My sister in law came down with her 2 kids from Ky. They were one of the ones hit with the big ice storm. They stayed home for about 2 1/2 days without power before coming down. I am sure she was afraid to get on the road. We had a great time but I forgot what is was like to be around a 5 year old and a 17 month old. When they left on sunday I was sooooo tired. Their power was back but my brother said the destruction was unreal. Hopefully the rest of the winter will be mild for them. Then sunday night my son started to get sick and has been since. We are going to the doctor today.
Song of the day: "This Is How A Heart Breaks" by Rob Thomas

1 comment:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

OOOOH I love the pinks and green's. Would you like to borrow my two little birth control pills for a few days??? They'd keep ya busy too!!!