Saturday, February 21, 2009

Getting There




I have been slowly putting things back in my studio. I would like to keep it nice and organized and not junk it up. More than half of the things I had in there are not going back in. Where to put them? I do not know. I am sure most of it will go in the basement, some fabric will go to charity, and I will just have to see about the rest.
I am getting ready to go to the Opry tonight. We get to have a back stage tour. That will be very exciting. Steve Wariner, Hal Ketchum, and Lady Antebellum are the big stars tonight. Steve's wife is in our guild so I am excited about seeing him perform and I have been a fan of Hal Ketchum since we moved here. I really have not listened to Lady Antebellum, a hot new country group.
Song of the day: "Chasing Pavements" by Adele

No comments: