Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wonky Star




These stars that I have been making are going to families in Australia that have been victims of all the fires. I found some fellow bloggers asking for donations of blocks. This is the block that they chose and I love it. It is really fun and easy to make. My gal pals are coming over tomorrow and we all are going to work on these blocks. I decided to make 4 tops. If I am going to be shipping I may as well ship alot. Everything is cut and ready to sew when they get here. I am so thankful for the people that step up to do these things. I always like to help but do not want to be in charge.
The person in charge is at Camp Follower Bags and the star tutorial is at The Silly Boo Dilly. Also IQA is asking for donations of quilts to go to Australia.
This is my Kaffe top and I am going to have a hard time parting with it. The colors are really cool. I will give it up though. The others will be batik.

No comments: