Monday, December 8, 2008

Back To Mumbo Gumbo


Now that Thanksgiving and the guild x-mas party is over I have to get back to work on a few projects. My mumbo gumbo has to be finished by our January meeting. My small quilting group will be showing them at show and tell. I think I am the only one not finished. There are six of us and this is the quilt that we chose for the year. We are meeting this thursday and hopefully we will be able to decide on a new pattern for 2009. I hope to get a really good pic of all of them and post them. I decided I wanted mine bigger so I finished 2 big blocks along the bottom done today. I have one more to go along the bottom and then 4 more down the side. I think I will be quilting circles all over it to clash with the straight lines. I will quilt a practice block and see how I like it. The pattern is from Pie in the Sky Quilts.
Song of the day: "Lady Marmalade" by Christina Aguilera
Missy I cannot leave a comment on your blog. I was glad to hear from you. I was getting worried. I thought you stopped blogging!

No comments: