Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Shopping


Today was the best day. It was so dark, gloomy, and cold. Just the way I like it. I did photograph it but there was no card in my camera so you will just have to trust me. Normally I try not to go anywhere when it is like this because it makes a great day for sewing. Today was the 2nd day for the sale at Kohls, so I had to get out. Everything was 50% or more off. I needed to wrap up some shopping. It took care of most of my gifts so I can relax a little. I did buy myself one thing. I broke down and bought Rachael Ray's garbage bowl. I am the only person that has bought this, a garbage bowl??? I could not resist. I know I need help.
That is Pal in the picture. He always comes over and smells the bags. I think he thought I went to the grocery, so he is looking for his bag of treats.
My small sewing group is getting together tomorrow. I am looking forward to going. I am not sure what I will work on. I have them all a little x-mas quilting gift. I hope they like it.
Song of the day: "Holiday" by Green Day

No comments: