Thursday, December 11, 2008

Together With Friends





We had a great get together today. Sewing, laughing, and eating. Barb made a fabulous chicken and rice dish, Chris brought a salad, and Vanessa made a dessert. I forgot to photograph the table. It was decorated very pretty.
Sharon worked on her x-mas wall hanging, Barb cooked, Vanessa made an apron, I worked on another x-mas quilt, and Chris made a pear pincushion. The talk of today was Chris's fabric. Ladies with big fruit butts!!! Now I have to get some of that. She fussy cut the panel so she got each butt on a section of pear. It was a great time with friends.
The weather was nasty all day then started snowing around 4pm. I think we ended up getting about 1-2 inches. Enough to cancel school tomorrow. Now I will be sleepin in!!
Song of the day: "Barbie Girl" by Aqua

1 comment:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

Oh my goodness! Barbie Girl! Ha ha ha

Love that material as well. Looks like you guys had fun.