Monday, January 28, 2008

Her Majesty Margo



I received 2 great things in the mail today. The first was my Quilting Arts magazine with a Frieda Anderson quilt on the cover. There is a great article by her about machine quilting. She is coming to teach at my guild in march and we are very excited. The second was a gift from a new friend that I met this past year. I was able to spend 3 days with her and learn machine needle felting. Her name is Her Majesty Margo and her work is just beautiful. The colors and textures are so enticing you just have to touch everything she makes. The gift was a bag of wool, silk and curls called Confections. She also has a new book, "Needle-Felting Magic". If this is something you have thought about doing you need to look at her website. You will be hooked!
Song of the day: "Moondance" by Van Morrison

No comments: