Monday, May 12, 2008

More Indian Orange Peel


I hope everyone that is a mother in whatever form had a fabulous day yesterday. My family was very good to me. We spent time with my in-laws this weekend and stayed extremely busy.
I have actually done some more work on the IOP. I was going to take a break and work on other projects but it was calling my name. It is the scrappiest quilt I have made so far. I think I am really going to like it. I still try and control the amount of scrappiness, mainly because I cannot help it! This will not be the final layout. I just wanted to get a photo. It is lying on the floor because it will not stick to the wall because all the paper is still on and will be until the very end. That was a nice run on sentence.
It is supposed to rain some this week. If it does I will painting some inside walls. I am having more company in 2 weeks for graduation. I not only clean for company I paint! It makes the house smell new. Not really, my paint has just been sitting there for 6 months.
Song of the day: "Eye In The Sky" by The Alan Parsons Project

1 comment:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

I love all of the colors. I'd love to be able to do that. That doesn't work so well with knitting unless you want to do stripes.