Friday, May 9, 2008

Studio Tour The End




Here are my last photos I have of the studio tour. One of the husbands is an artist. He was an art teacher for 30 years. His studio was just as awesome. I had to take a picture of all of his brushes. He had alot of his work hanging so I did not photograph that. Plaza Art is having a big sale right now if you like art supplies. The next pictures were of a new studio above a garage. I think she was still moving everything in. It was a nice big open area. Studios seem to be a big topic now. Cloth Paper Scissors just released a special issue on studios. It is cool to see how others work and what is hanging around in there studio that inspire them.
I am bummed right now. I thought I was going to get Def Leppard tickets tomorrow because they are coming to Nashville. They will be here the day I go on vacation. I have never been able to see them in concert. Maybe one day.
Song of the day: "Let's get Rocked" by Def Leppard

2 comments:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

OMG that's my fav D. L. song!!! I love the storage space in that one. I'd do something like that if I had the room.

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day