Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Chosen One


I bit the bullet today and decided to purchase one of the fountains. I am happy with the one I picked and can't wait to get it put in. Unfortunately it will be a couple of weeks. It has just been so hot and humid lately with no rain. I am sure July will even be worse. My grass went from a lovely shade of green to an even lovelier shade of brown. I am trying to keep my new trees alive. I have never been one to take care of plants or trees or whatever else may grow in my yard. They have to be extremely hardy to live with me.
I am having a good week. My family has left me and they doing fun and exciting things. I am chilling out, sewing, spending time with friends, watching alot of movies and trying to get all of this yard stuff lined up. I watched Weird Science and Pretty in Pink (1986) the other day. They bring back alot of memories. That is right after I graduated high school. So that brings me to my song of the day.
Song of the day: "If You Leave" by Orchestral Manouevers in the Dark, OMD

1 comment:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

I love those movies and that song. I had to go and listen to that one too. I love the fountain also. Hope your having a great time.