Sunday, April 6, 2008

Needs To Be Quilted



Well this is all done except for the quilting. Hopefully that won't take too long. I will be spending the next few days watching a maintenance dvd for my long arm. I need to figure out why my thread keeps breaking. I am glad my friend loaned it to me but there are so many things I would rather be watching.
I have a hard time in the spring. I am pulled between quilting and spending time outside. The weather was great today. My son and I took the dogs for a long walk in the park. I was hoping he would get a little more excited about roller blading while I walked the dogs but he didn't. He complained the whole time. I guess I will be roller blading with him next time!
Song of the day: "Morning Glory" by Oasis

1 comment:

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

That is a great quilt for a little one! Too cute!