Friday, February 1, 2008

Roadtrip



What do Evansville, In. and Mardi Gras have in common? Nothing that I know of but that is where I am going tomorrow. There is a restuarant that gets crawfish shipped up from New Orleans for Mardi Gras. So my brother calls me, I go up, and we pig out. They also have boudin sausage balls. They are fried sausage and rice balls. I have only seen one recipe for them and that is from Emeril on Foodnetwork. He puts alot of ingredients in his. The ones at the restuarant are very simple but GOOD! So you guys take care and I will see you on sunday!
Song of the day: "Jambalaya" by Harry Connick Jr.

2 comments:

Deb said...

I followed the link on Melody's blog to yours. I love your butterflies, your work is exquisite. Are your butterflies done by hand or machine?

Mulberry Tart said...

Thanks Deb, my butterflies are cut and fused then machine stitched all over. The color on their bodies is all thread.